Jun 10, 2011

Grafitti.


Ni hao, as you know all about myself at 10% only. Wanna know instead? Hehehe, I love to draw. That's my ambition, I have my own drawing sketch but I don't know how to scan it to this PC. So I just copy something from the Internet. Sorry fellas, this is me. But I'm not a copycat, I'm different actually. I'll prove it later.
When I was in form 2, I'm a dancer. I enter dance class in my town, hang-out with my friends and went out every Wednesday night. I can dance everything such as Hip-hop and Freestyle. I've got my own step. I'd love the Step Up movie. Seriously.
I'm a Chinese girl, so my parent don't mind all my events. They just care about my education. So, why I have to feel guilty went out night? Chill, it's a girls night out.
Straight to the point, when I was learned about b-boy dance, my friend showed me about grafitti. It's an art, so I'm tried. It's kinda fucking-fun but citizens will take this matter as big problem. They also called us Vandalisme. I'm not broken your thing, government!
Uh, nevermind. I'm find and okay. I've drew grafitti just now. I'm sparing it at my wall's room as M.R (my bf) named. That's all, sayonara J

0 コメント:

Post a Comment