Jun 10, 2011

Kissing You.


I knew that Malay's couple and India's have kissing moment. Chinese also, I do have it. It's the best moment ever in my life. But I won't tell you about my moment. I'm going to start it with my friend's story
My friend's name is start with F, she's my favorite person also my best friend. Her boyfriend is her classmate monitor, this happen when we were in form 1. Actually, both of them fall in love just for a joy. Kinda like this their conversation:

Gf: Dude, are we in-relationship?
Bf: Hurm, don't know. Shall we be together? Hehehe
Gf: Nicely, but you've to tackle me softly and in romantic.
Bf: Why I have to make that? Hurm, can we just in-relationship like a child?
Gf: Okay, it's kinda softly but not even romantic at all.
Bf: I will make it romantic after we together J
Gf: Hahaha, you so funny dude.
Bf: I thought we're in-relationship! Why you still called me 'dude'? I wanna new nickname!! Hehe
Gf: Hurm, how bout I call you 'darling' and you call me 'baby'?
Bf: Yeyeye, somebody calling me 'darling' right now.

Now you know why couple looks Sweet in the beginning? This is the reason why. Then this is their conversation in kissing moment.

Bf: Baby, you wanna go to my house or your's?
Gf: Oh, I don't know. Ask your my mum-in-law first.
Bf: My mum? She's here today, or I'll chill in your house? I wanna play the soldier.
Gf: Please grow up, darling. Errrrr, okay you can come to my house now. The door is always open for you, my one and only darling.
Bf: Wait for me, and take-out that soldier please my one and only baby :*

After 2 minutes, here comes the Bf. After my friend opened the door, the Bf hugs her and carry her on his-back. Then he threw my friend into her red-sofa. Actually, he wanna play that soldier. Not sex on her.

Bf: Tuuuuuuuuuuuh, boom! Hahaha, blast on! Take that bom and my guns, stupid soldier!
Gf: Darling, please stop acting like a kid.
Bf: Alaaaaaaaaa, I wanna play it. Give me back my soldier!
Gf: Excuse me, this is my soldier.
Bf: Hehehe, I'm kidding baby.
Gf: Okay, now stop play it. I wanna you to teach me Maths right now!
Bf: I don't want to :P
Gf: Give me one reason why you don't want to teach me this?
Bf: No reason, but one condition!
Gf: What's that? You wanna my soldier? No way!
Bf: No that! Kiss me with your soft and sexy lips. Hehehe
Gf: What? Actually, I don't know how. Better you kiss me first, darling.
Bf: *kissing her gf about 5 minutes*
Gf: Oh my gosh, I lost my lips-virgin right now.
Bf: What? Errrrrrr, my girlfriend was insane. Pity you, baby.

Hahaha, it's kinda funny. But then after 2 years, they broke-up just because both of them were change at all. Once was care about friends, and once was busy with examination. I'd praying for them, to make-up again. I wish for them. Anyway, thanks for reading. I love you, guy/girl.

0 コメント:

Post a Comment