Jun 10, 2011

Puppy Love.

Everyone has a childhood love. I was, when I was 7 years old. It's when I in standard 1.
It is the beginning in my first time primary school. That time I was still single and don't know anything about love. I just thought it was a feeling at first sight. The name of my admired boy is Y. I was can't tell you his full name, because I'm shy. hahaha, then I moved to Rawang and I still have this feeling at him. He don't know anything about this. After I be in-relationship with my dream boy named R. hehehe, I still did not tell the real name. Sorry L
After 2 years of residence in Rawang, I met friends old friends. They missed me so much. I also miss them all and I started think about Y. I tried called him ​​once-again on the up, but he did not recognize me anymore. Thanks to my sister who has made ​​Y want be my friend again. But I don't want to get closer with him because I've my own R.
After couple of months we're no relation, he also did't text me anymore. But it's okay I'm good. I already got my R so I don't care about any boys who are texting me right now. I just love R and not Y. Thanks for reading, faithful readers. Hopefully you all will get your own future love.


0 コメント:

Post a Comment