Jun 10, 2011

New.

Hello people, I'm secret person. I won't tell about my name anymore. Hahaha, actually you know me, I guess so. I don't even care if someone will hate me until my old moment. Actually, ins't great to hate people? I don't think so! You should take a nap underarms your mom so you'll grow up later.
Those girl who always make a problem with other girls, please stop make it! They will annoyed you, every second. About my life? My friends know how much I hate people before this, but now I'm fine and will going to move on like I'm supposed to. Like what I always tweet let bygones be bygones is my fave proverb. You should take this as your motto life. Mine is that one. People also should take a breathe before they make a war, soon they'll be stop it and change they life into kindness. Hopefully for all of you. That's all, and thanks for the readers. I can't show who am I to you, because I'd love to secret person. So this is the beginning of my life to share something with all of you, arigatō J

0 コメント:

Post a Comment