Jun 10, 2011

Like cat and dog.

Hey party people in my place. I forgot to talk about my sibling, I have a sister and a younger brother. My sister's blog was too popular but I don't even care. I told you, you'd know me. Okay straight to the point, please. Just now, both of them were quarrel just because of my sister threw his fave comic book. Then start the fight, I'm just sitting on the sofa and do nothing. Both of them kept saying 'stupid bitch', it's kinda bad for us but my sister too loves say that when she was mad. So don't closer her when she in angry mood.
For those people who has a disease which is called hot temper, you all better stop being like a hot temper person. No wonder if you're a kid or girl, human has a same characteristics. Do you ever seen the people who never angry before? No, I don't. You can mad, but not in a small matter. It might make your friends, your family, your siblings and others will hate you.
Cat and dog, I'd love dog more than cat because I'm so afraid with cat. I don't know why. Lol, you know that cat and dog will be nice each other in the movie? Damn-cool! But what I can said, animals and humans are no different. Look at our country now, the kill each other and fighting same as animals. Stop acting like a child, government. *mad*
Btw, did you wanna be like below guy? He looks worst when he mad.




0 コメント:

Post a Comment