Jul 2, 2011

Intended.

Everyone should decide something to do, to go and everything. It's mean intended. Babe, seriously if you think that yourself is none of purpose you will die. Not mean you'll die, it's broken. Nothing to do, like a crazy man. I've got a story about a girl with no intended in her life. I'm pity her, but that's her. Nothing in her life.
Her name is Lily. She's single, friendly and talkactive. Sometimes, I felt annoyed with her. But she's perfect and very beautiful. She hate copycat and cat. She's unique. She don't believe in intended because she always said My life is quite-enough so I don't need love to be completed. Intended? Don't care! Everyone will wait for me, because they love me. So do I have to decide something? Not at all. I still remember her quotes. She's kinda show off, right? X)
But what I said to her? This is our conversation this morning:

Lily: Can I meet you? I have something to say right now, please I beggin' you.
Me: 0h sure, shall we meet at Oldtown after school? I wanna eat that bread actually.
Lily: It's up to you, at least I'll meet you.

After an hour, we met at Oldtown about 11.08am. I've took a bus to there from my school after the Larian 1 Malaysia *fucking-exhaust*

Lily: Finally! I've been waiting for you about a half-hour just now. *mad*
Me: Sorry, okay tell me what happen last night?
Lily: I've met my true match! 
Me: What the hell? Why don't ask me before you met him? Grrrrrrr
Lily: I want to, but you don't reply me back! Your fault!
Me: 0h hehehe, sorry. Can you story about it from A to Z while I'm eating? Thanks.
Lily: First at all, I went out for movie alone at Mid-Valley. Then I bought some cloth and skinny, and also a new hat. It's damn-cool. After that, I bought a ticket to watch the movie. In the cinemas, I sited beside my true match.
Me: Wow, what's his name? This is your first-love sight babe, you should be lucky.
Lily: I know! Listen me first. While we watching, he lay on shoulder. Then I anger him. He was shocked. So funny babe! His name is N and school in SEMEKAR. After the movie was end, he asked my number phone and give me his phone to write my number in it. So I wrote it and took my picture as my contact number. While I writing my number, I found a same number as mind with named 'Unique Girl'. I ignored it, so I began to take same bus with him. Then my cell-phone was ringing, you know who calling me that time? It's him!
Me: But I thought you was beside him. Where were you that time?!
Lily: Beside him lah, I know you feeling confuse. Listen carefully. He called me even I was beside him, actually that 'Unique Girl' was me. He'd likes the girl very much, but I don't how he got my number. So I told him that I'm not like what he meant. I'm different even I'm unique. I don't believe in intended so I gonna ruin your life if I be with him. Seriously, then he shut his mouth and said nothing. I don't mind. You know that I hate in-relationship right?
Me: Yes I knew, but babe maybe he loves you so much. Why don't run after him? 
Lily: I DON'T WANNA HAVE A RELATIONSHIP WITH A GUY CALLED ME 'UNIQUE'. I WANT A GUY LOVES ME AS MUCH AS I LOVE HIM TOO. YOU KNOW THAT?!
Me: I'm sorry. But I thought you said so that he is your true match.
Lily: Grrrr, after the date. He called me last night and asked me to be his girlfriend. I thought he's joked, but it was released by his heart. Very honestly. Then I'm melting but I still don't want to be with him anymore.
Me: *finished my deal* 0kay, it's up to you babe. It's your choice, oh forgot you never have your own goal anymore. Lol.
Lily: Whatever Bye~

Seriously, she's kind annoying but who cares? Everyone wanna be with her just because her unique. But this is her, nothing gonna change. She's rich and don't have intended. So suck!

0 コメント:

Post a Comment