Jun 21, 2011

Possible.

Who is believe about 'possible'? It is same meaning with maybe. In malay, it is 'mungkin' while chinese is 可能的. Sorry I think it's not gonna work-it-out. Let me tell you a story with this text.
Once upon a time, it's was a very romantic night for a girl and her neighborhood. They are a good friend in all situations. They never hate each other even in adversity. Oh forgot, this is the story advances. Let me straight to the point. Sorry.
One night, this girl likes to out at night and count the stars and also being alone at the park. While she was counting the stars alone, she saw a very bright-star in the sky. She made three wishes, it is:
  1. Wish for happiness in her life.
  2. Being taller than her best-friend *that boy above here*
  3. In-relationship with the boy.
Then she started thinking 'why I wished for that? I can't couple with my own buddy.' Finally, she forgot what happened before, and immediately went home at 11pm. When she arrived at her house, she discovered that there was a rose with no name on it. Usually, people always wrote their name but this is not at all. So, she brought it into her room. She was very impressed with the beauty of the rose like she was cursed by someone who has crush on her.
Next morning, the flower was gone from her arms. She went to her balcony and found it is not there. Maybe it was in the toilet, so she headed to the toilet room. Still nothing and began to feel sad. She had forgotten it and eat breakfast.
During the breakfast, looks no liquidity a same roses as yesterday which is brought by her neighbor. She began to feel confused and say nothing. She thought that he brought that flower for her, otherwise it is for his parent because of his parent anniversary. So she is not feeling strange and little wonder.
They go to school together and talk about the anniversary ceremony. Suddenly, she asked about the flower and here is their conversation:

The girl: Where you get that flower, man?
The boy: 0h, it's from my aunt actually. My aunt sells flowers right now, you wanna go to her shop?
The girl: No, it's okay. Later yaa.
The boy: By the way, why you asked for it?
The girl: I just want to know, that's all. Why dude?
The boy: Haha, I think you thought I was fall in love with you and brought that flower along this Morning is for you.
The girl: *felt embarrassed* I don't think so.
The boy: You looks blushing, now you must tell me what happen right now. *pulled her hand and staring at her eyes*
The girl: *is telling him everything what happen last night about 2 minutes*
The boy: 0h okay, can you scurry right now. We late for the school!
The girl: Hurm, okay-okay.

Then the ceremony has arrived. Many guests were attendance. This night is the best ever, because they got ball-room dance. Cool! Then here comes the sweet wanna-be couple. Their conversation:

The boy: Hey, wassup girl? Hehehe *with showing his teeth*
The girl: 0h, I having fun around here. I love this ceremony. Look at your parent, they are so romantic.
The boy: Yeah, we can be like that if you wanna.
The girl: Huh? *blushing*
The boy: *pulled her hands and bring her to the park where she has made her wishes last night*
The girl: Why you bring me here? *little confused*
The boy: I wanna dance with you, can you teach me how to dance ball-room. I knew you're a dancer.
The girl: 0kay I'll teach you dude. *teach him about 8 minutes and well done*
The boy: It's kinda difficult but fun when I've be with you.
The girl: Now, tell me what your point? No trick!
The boy: I wanna be with you, I wanna marry you, I wanna be your boyfriend forever because now I knew that you and I are meant to be.
The girl: Are you serious? 0r you just wanna having fun with this joke?
The boy: No, I'm serious. Look at my eyes! *showing his bright eyes*
The girl: 0kay, please stop do that. You do looks funny right now.
The boy: Haha okay. *kiss her immediately*
The girl: *fucking blushing*
The boy: Hurm, are you okay my girl? Let's back home, babe.
The girl: I dooooooooooo love you so much, hunny. You're my everything *she kiss him*

Now they live happily ever after. The end. This is what we called 'possible'. The text made them be together.


This is for the broken-heart. Stay strong. You can't forget it but you can forgiven your ex. Please stop make worse thing, it's dangerous.
This is for my people who just love somebody. Your best-friend, your family or your special one.

0 コメント:

Post a Comment